Saturday, July 19, 2014

I've Been Full Time Freelancing Baby!

Why hello!
It's been a LONG time since I've written here, but thought I would keep friends posted on these past few months!
Back in April, I took the leap of faith and became a full time free lance floral designer!  I have learned so much about the industry and have fallen in love working with weddings almost every weekend! One of the studios I have closely worked with is with Poppy and Mint and I wanted to show some of the work we have done this past spring season!








Has it been scary and stressful to full time freelance and not know when your next gig will be coming in?
Oh yes!
But see that where faith comes in! It's pretty intimidating to not have a 9-5 set schedule everyday, but God has provided work to fill my schedule up and I am beyond thankful for that! Plus, I have met so many new awesome people  and venues in the wedding industry here in New Orleans and they're all so amazing!
 In New Orleans, weddings slow down here during the summer time due to the heat and humidity, while everywhere else in the country it picks up. It's a bit backwards down south here, but I'm loving it! I look forward to the business of weddings this fall and meeting new brides!

Each wedding has their own unique and fun story, but I look forward to the moment when you see the bride lay her eyes at her own wedding bouquet for the first time and they tear up; it's priceless! And I love it! Have a fun weekend friends!
-Sara!

ps- I'll try my best to keep up writing here!

No comments:

Post a Comment