Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Nesting: Bedroom Chalkboard

Hello there!
Lately we've been nesting and working on new projects around the house. One project was this new chalkboard we placed above our bed in the bedroom!
Trevor made a desk recently and we used this piece from the left over wood he didn't use. First, I sanded the piece of wood down and then I painted a white base coat over it. Then I painted two coats of chalk paint. After that, I doodled. :)
"We are Living Our Adventure Mi Amor" was a small phrase Trevor and I kept on saying to each other on moving day when we drove down to New Orleans.

Thanks so much for reading and I'll post more projects we've done around our place in the near future.We're in love with our new home and wish to share more with you guys! 
~Sara!

No comments:

Post a Comment