Friday, June 21, 2013

Turning 24!

WOW!
I still can't believe it! Yesterday was my birthday and it was such a great day! I'm more than thankful to be in California visiting my familia! Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes! I really was humbled to receive so many texts and phone calls from friends and family! THANK YOU!!
 Yesterday I got to visit San Francisco with my lovely older sister Flor and my handsome hubby Trevor! The entire day was filled with laughter, some shopping, lunch by Fisherman's Warf and a lot of walking all over. Ha! Overall, San Francisco is such a beautiful city!


 






Again, Thank you every for the birthday wishes! Still can't believe that I'm 24 now, but I'm thankful to be surrounded by inspiring friends and family!
Cheers
-Sara! 



1 comment:

  1. I love the ivy backgrounds and the last picture. Happy belated birthday!

    ~Taylor
    http://liveandmove.co

    ReplyDelete