Monday, April 22, 2013

T H A N K F U L !


This past week, Trevor and I drove up north to South Dakota to visit friends and family! I'm originally from the San Francisco area in California...so I was pretty much out of my comfort zone with the cold and snowy weather. However the people in Aberdeen, SD  made me feel right at home! 

It was a privilege to have met many people who have played such an influential role in Trevor's life growing up! I am thankful for each and everyone of them! From the nurses who took care of him when he battled cancer to the friends in his home church who love him so dearly; I wanted to express my gratitude towards all of them! 


Since Trevor and I are moving to New Orleans next week, I must confess that these past two weeks have been pretty overwhelming raising support and packing all at the same time. Then I felt God place this verse upon my heart:
                 "Fear not, for I am with you. There's no need to fear for I am your God. I'll give you strength. I'll help you. I'll hold a steady firm grip on you." -Isaiah 41:10 (MSG)

When you hear God's voice telling you to pick up and go, just go.
There's no need to worry about anything else. God's word is enough.
Trevor and I are slowly seeing how God has already paved the way for both of us into this new ministry and we are both thankful every step of the way.
To all of our friends and family who are reading this:
T  H  A  N  K     Y  O  U  !

-Sara
ps: If you want to support Trevor and I click on the "Support" tab on the top of the page. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment